- To be eligible for one of our offers you will need to be over the age of 18 and approved for credit with one of our agreed lenders.
- All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing which can be subject to change due to funders terms, dealer discounts or manufacturers terms.
- All data listed is supplied from the cap hpi database and is subject to change. We cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies in cap hpi data.
- Failure to maintain payments may result in the termination of your contract agreement and the vehicle being returned to the funder.
- All vehicle images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Please be aware that you do not own the vehicle at the end of the contract under a Business or Personal Contract Hire agreement.
- If within 30 days of receipt of written notification from the Company that the Goods are ready for delivery the Customer fails to take delivery of the Goods,
then, without prejudice to any other rights in may possess, the company deem the Vehicle Order as cancelled, appropriate any deposit paid for the
Goods and charge the Customer for any loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of any labour and materials), damages, charges and
expenses incurred (see above clause re cancellation fees).
- Milease UK Ltd charge a broker fee of £200 + Vat for their services. This fee is due upon confirmation of order. Failure to pay this fee within 7 days of invoice may result in your order being cancelled.
- Our broker processing fee in non-refundable and covers the costs of advertising and our dealings with our dealer/funder partners on the customers behalf.
- Milease UK Ltd cannot be held responsible for manufacturer delays. All lead times are estimates only based on the information we are given at the point of order and throughout the order process.
- We may charge a fee for cancellation of a Contract hire agreement and this is chargeable at a fee of £400 + Vat for the services performed.
However, if we incur additional charges on a specifically ordered and specified vehicle we reserve the right to pass on any additional charges.
This payment will be requested and invoiced within 14 days of a cancellation being issued and is payable by bank transfer to Milease UK Limited within the next 14 days. (this does not affect any rights to cancel a finance agreement within any cooling off period in accordance with a
distance marketing directive).
- Offer pricing subject to change at any time. Rentals are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. Rentals shown include VAT.
Vehicle Maintenance: If selected includes manufacturer recommended servicing and includes tyres, but excludes misuse, accident damage and vehicle
glass. If you choose not to take out a maintenance package then the maintenance and servicing costs of the vehicle will be your responsibility.
The term "Milease UK Ltd T/A Milease" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 Lancashire Enterprise Business Park, Centurion Way, Leyland, England, PR26 6TY. Our company registration number is 12668208. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Milease UK Ltd T/A Milease's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.